تجميعه وظائف محاسبين بدون خبره وخبره – Accounting Jobs in Egypt
Rc cola is hiring for the following positions:
1- Senior AR Accountant
2- Inventory & Cost Control Accountant
Location: 15 May City – Cairo
Education: Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Department
3-5 years of experience in an FMCG Organization
To apply send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the Job title in the subject
We are hiring an Accountant at Arabian Cement Company with the following Job Description:
1.Validates invoices for accuracy, assigns correct vendor code.
2.Enters invoice information into SAP Accounts Payable system to generate payment voucher.
3. Conducts the 3-way match process and identifies any discrepancies.
4. Obtains the necessary approval for service invoices and validates against contract requirements.
5. Communicates effectively to suppliers and/or procurement staff on any invoice discrepancies.
6. Follow up and report the daily Bank position from different Banks Accounts.
7. Solve & follow up on customer complaints.
8. Assist in preparing customers statements report on daily and monthly basis.
9. Follow up and handle auditors’ requirements.
10. Follow up and report the daily Bank position from different banks accounts.
Customer Focus, Result Orientation, Creativity & Innovation, Business Problem Solving, Leadership, Teamwork and Flexibility.
1. From 1 to 3 years of experience.
2. Ability to work under pressure.
3. Very Good in both spoken & written English language is required.
Please Send us your C.V on Careers@arabiancementcompany.com
Urgently Hiring the following positions;
Preferably Food Manufacturing/ experience in SAP
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes to email@example.com
Mentioning Job title in the subject.
بندور على محاسبين حديثي التخرج في طنطا وبني سويف لمخازن شركة مكسب ابعت السيرة الذاتية على firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a #Treasury_Accountant to join our Team At Right Foods
1. Journal creation for bank account transactions
2. Administration of the disbursement files from various business units and corporate departments
3. Assign GL codes, prepare for review by management, and ensure journals are uploaded into appropriate financial systems
4. Ensure activities posted to both cash and clearing GL accounts are reviewed and reconciled in a timely manner
5. Perform bank reconciliations – reconciliation of the bank statement against the GL and reconciliation of any assigned clearing accounts
6. Respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner; as required, make calls to the bank directly to clarify adjustments or to clarify items on the bank statements in order to reconcile activity or properly code it; liaise with auditors to confirm bank balances as of a certain date
7. Uses various cash management program.
8. Serve as System Administrator for Treasury related systems
– 3-5 years of experience, FMCG experience is required.
– Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent
– Proficient in English
– Proficient in MS Office
– SAP user
Location: El-Sheikh Zayed
Junior Operations Specialist is required for Egypt Factors, an Egyptian financial institution focused on working capital finance and related services. The company is fully owned by an active European banking group with wide global presence.
We are looking for fresh graduates English section Finance or Accounting major. Potential candidate will have a very good opportunity to grow and a promising career path. Work location Nasr City Free Zone.
If you are interested kindly send your CVs to HR@egyptfactors.com
NielsenIQ is hiring Senior Finance Executive. Please find the JD and qualifications required below:
-Responsible to manage day-to-day Accounts Payable.
-Make efforts to maintain all vendor accounts within payment terms and company policy.
-Responsible for monthly Accounts payable aging.
-Responsible for assigned vendor/employees account reconciliations and necessary follow up action
-Responsible for monthly book closing activities as assigned.
-Track, manage and resolve customer queries and complaints, escalate to Team Lead.
-Assist in the annual external audit requirements and the tax inspections.
-Ad hoc operational duties & responsibilities as and when required.
-Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting is a must.
-SAP Experience is an advantage.
-Advanced MS Word and Excel experience.
-1-3 years of experience.
-Excellent written & oral communication skills.
If the job requirements matches your qualifications. Please send your resume to my email: email@example.com
Senior Student Accounts (Receivable Accountant) at Sinai University
We are looking for a Senior Student Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Ultimately, you will help our Finance Department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Senior Accountant Duties:
– Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
– Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
– Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
– Generate financial reports and statements to Managers for review.
– Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
– Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
– Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
– Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
– Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
– Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
– Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
– Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
– Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
– Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
– Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
– Maintain highly organized and updated client files
– Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals
– Report directly to the Chief Accountant.
Senior Accountant Requirements and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
– ERP knowledge required Preferred Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
– Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office
– Expertise working with financial statements
– Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
– Able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
Subject :- Senior Student Accounts
Senior Budgeting Planning & Cost Accountant at Sinai University
We are looking for a Senior Budgeting Planning & Cost Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Ultimately, you will help our Finance Department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Duties of the Cost Accountant Profession:
– Collect cost information and maintain expense database.
– Building the organization’s data accumulation systems.
– Determine fixed costs (eg salaries, rent, insurance).
– Plan and record variable costs (eg raw material purchases, operations costs).
– Review the standard and actual costs of the enterprise.
– Preparing budget reports (for the organization and for each department separately).
– Analyze and report the profit margins of the enterprise.
– Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual cost forecasts.
– Assistance in closing the end of the month and the end of the year.
– Define and recommend cost-effective solutions and direct the organization’s expenses.
Skills Required for the Job of a Cost Accountant:
– The ability to count the number of all products and determine their nature and specifications.
– Knowing the methods of studying all types and stages of the industrial process that takes place during the production stage.
– Proficiency in the process of collecting data related to cost elements, such as documents, notices, costs of using materials and hiring labor, in addition to the costs of purchasing and producing services.
– The ability to analyze the elements of costs, in order to load them on the item of the units produced.
– Full knowledge of accounting principles, rules and standards and the preparation of budgets and budgets.
– Excellent knowledge of using accounting software and electronic systems, with a proficiency in Excel in particular.
– Ability to prepare reports, cost systems, management accounting statements, financial analysis and statistical statement of financial statements.
Job requirements for a cost accountant:
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
– Obtaining an experience certificate as a cost accountant, cost analyst, or accountant job.
– Good knowledge of accounting procedures.
– In-depth Proficiency in Accounting Principles (GAAP).
– Dealing with accounting like FreshBooks and Zoho.
– Proficiency with accounting software such as Microsoft Excel.
– Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
Subject:- Senior Budgeting Planning & Cost Accountant
Aqarmap is looking to hire a junior accountant to join our team.
1-2 years of experience in accounting.
If you’re interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Junior accountant” in the subject
We are currently looking for an Investor Relations Analysis Manager, whose main purpose is to provide financial analysis, modeling, and company valuations.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in the investment field/financial field.
1- Analyzing company financial accounts, profit and loss sheets and cash flow information and prepare for regular reviews.
2- Conduct financial market analysis, financial modelling & perform company valuations
3- Analyse & assess current market trends, financial statements, financial models, and other indicators.
4- Respond to inquiries from investors and other professionals.
5- Responsible for preparing all Arabic publications.
6- Conduct stock analysis and comparable valuations with sector peers.
7- Identify and drive process improvements including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and excel dashboards to present to management.
8- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions to present to management to foresee economy’s growth and stability.
If you want to apply, send CV to
Flairstech is hiring for #Billing_Specialist
-Responsible for preparing day-to-day invoicing.
-Ability to handle a large volume of transactions and billing cycles.
-Perform data entry as required, while ensuring accuracy.
-Research and resolve customer’s billing questions or issues.
-Responsible for sales account reconciliation.
-Support at the end of month closure.
-Ability to identify errors.
-Report summary of completed tasks and issues.
-Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
-Handling customers’ questions and requests.
Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting (preferable)
from 1 to 3 years of experience in the same field.
MS office knowledge: excellent word, excel knowledge.
Able to deliver quality work under pressure.
Attention to detail and have numerical skills.
Strong customer service skills.
Fluent English is a must.
Time management skills.
Ability to work to deadlines.
Available to work night shifts.
If interested please send me your cv on email@example.com
Elattal Holding Heliopolis is hiring:
#Position: Construction Accountant.
#Experience: 1 -3 Years Of Experience.
– Reviewing the petty cash from the site accountants and purchasing invoices and recording to the system and checking the accuracy of all related documents.
– Communicate with the site accountants and warehouse management to apply the contractor’s deductions to the claims from the warehouse.
– Reviewing the subcontractor’s contracts with the contracting department.
– Communicate with the technical office to Prepare the monthly contractors’ claims along with all constructions Purchases and check the accuracy and prices.
– Communicate with the payable department and treasury department to arrange the payment.
– Preparing a consolidated project cost report that includes all that has been spent on the projects from raw materials and dues to subcontractors to determine the total cost for each project separately.
– Bachelor’s degree, accounting department.
– Advanced excel knowledge is required.
– Presentable and good communication skills
If you are interested send your resume to “CV@elattal.com“; Mention the title “Construction Accountant” in the subject.
Or Apply Here:
EICW is hiring now:
location: Nasr City
* working in the construction industry is a must.
* At least 5 years of experience in the required jobs, 3 years of them in the construction industry.
* Graduating from the faculty of commerce.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel.
* Very good in English.
* Team player, Time Management, Resilience, and Good Communication.
If you are interested or have referrals, please send an updated CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with writing the job title in the subject line
( 007- General Accountant / 008-Bank Accountant / 009-Asset Accountant ).