Admin Coordinator At Valeo Egypt
• Responsible for handling travel logistics (air tickets, visas, hotels) for Directors & Department Heads.
• Monitor travel requests within the departments, and manage the relevant approvals.
• Handling company’s cars’ maintenance, license renewals, insurance issues and fuel expenses.
• Liaise with external vendors and customers with regard to travel and company’s car management.
• Apply and check the department heads’ & directors’ expenses claim, check the expenses claim before submitting it to
the finance dept, claim the expenses of the cars (maintenance, fuel fees, etc.).
• Respond to queries, explain information, receive requests, and resolve complains raised by the management.
• Follow up on departments’ payments, invoices and settlement.
• Handling normal office daily work as incoming calls and express mail.
Bachelor degree of Business Administration or equivalent.
From 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Excellent command of English language is a must.
• Time Management.
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft office.
• Organized and detail-oriented