Administration Vacancies in Egypt
Alassema Hospital is Looking for Front Office Receptionist:
-Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
-From 1 years of experience in Healthcare.
-Excellent communication skills
-Location : Dokki.
Interested candidates Kindly send your CV to:
email@example.com and mention job title.
Rowad Modern Engineering is hiring the following position for it’s head office :
1-From 0 to 3 years of experience.
2-Bachelor Degree in any relevant discipline.
3-Excellent English Proficiency.
if you meet the above criteria, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the email subject.
Department Coordinator At Selah ElTelmeez
Assisting the team in developing a new client base through identifying potential clients in the target market and research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
Communicate with potential clients via phone calls, emails, etc.
Coordinate with management to research, identify, analyze and execute new business initiatives.
Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services to increase customer satisfaction.
Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to Business development manager.
Become a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations, and remain up-to date on industry news.
Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business development department plans and strategies.
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
Building strong relationship & communications with the customers and solve their inquiries.
Provide team with information related to small projects.
Fluent in English is a must.
Bachelor Degree of Business.
1-3 years of experience.
Excellent Microsoft Skills
Communication and Presenting skills.
send your cv on:
Receptionist/Office Admin At Spatium Design and fine finishing
Required immediately for Interior Design Company – One
of El Attal Holding Group- Located in Sheraton, Cairo,Egypt.
Welcome visitors and guests in a friendly and
professional manner and direct them to appropriate
Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments
etc. for the upper management.
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
Assist colleagues whenever necessary in Organizing,
arranging and coordinating meetings.
Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters,
Manage files electronically and Documentation.
Proficiency in MS Office
If you are interesting send youC.V to
mention “Admin” in Subject
MBC group : NOW HIRING-Admin Officer
– Develop inventory control management systems for the inventory department.
– Communicate with the shared departments (Admin, HR, Finance, IT, Procurements, …) to perform the Digital department requests.
– Monitor the attendance and leaves and sharing the updates with HR department and line managers.
– Lead, guide and interact with the administrative staff to perform their daily functions efficiently.
– Make sure building is in good condition, internally and externally, following up on maintenance needs of all office equipment and assets with the administrative department.
– Pursue procurement process (follow-up on the pending requisition until receive the goods or services).
– Maintaining the (Petty Cash) of the office as invoicing and handling and ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment in coordination with the Finance department.
– Analyze and coordinate daily department activities to achieve established goals.
– Familiar with Oracle system to submit & follow up the expenses & requisitions.
– Minimum of 2-4 years of Experience.
– Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word)
– Problem-solving attitude.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to details,
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the job tittle in the subject.
Advansys ESC is hiring
– Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
– Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
– Handle requests and queries appropriately
– Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
– Make travel arrangements booking, transport and accommodation
– Take dictation and minutes
– Produce reports, presentations and briefs
– Managing databases and filing systems
– Organizing events and conferences
– Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
– Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
– Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s
– 3+work experience as a personal assistant
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
– Outstanding organizational and time management skills
– MS Office and English proficiency
If interested please send your resume to Careers@Advansys-esc.com , please mention the required position in the subject
We are currently hiring Admin Assistant with the below requirements:
-Bachelor degree any.
-minimum 2years in same role.
-Job Location: Kattameya
– Expert in Excel
If you are interested, Please send your Updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the Job title in the subject line.
Commercial office manager At Reliance Group
Reliance Group is hiring Commercial office manager with
the below requirments:
-Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mass
Communication, or a related field.
-AUC/GUC Graduate is a must.
-Fresh Graduate or maximum 2 years experience.
-Strong organizational and time management skills, and
ability to prioritize tasks.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google
-Languages: Excellent Arabic & English – French is a plus.
If you are interested kindly send your resume on
Administration Specialist At SAVOLA Foods
A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (Business, commerce…etc)
A Effective communication Skills.
A Good knowledge of MS applications.
A Relevant experience with authorities such as Traffic, insurance
and govenmental offices is preferable.
A Problem solving and customer focus skills.
To apply for this job vacancy please share your updated CV to