Approval Specialist At alsafwa hospital
We are hiring one of the promising hospitals located in #Giza
Position: Approval Specialist (Private Hospitals Background)
• Act as a point of contact for all approval requests for internal and external patients with all insurance companies, and resolve issues related to rejected and pending approvals, and ensure fast service.
• Ensure that patient insurance policy is eligible and covers the required treatment, stay, or operations to avoid rejections.
• Ensure the delivery of best-in-class service for patients, provide clarification regarding policy, medical rejection, pending requests to contribute to patients satisfaction and overall SGH image.
• Review all patients’ requests related to medical and pharmaceutical, diagnosis, and RMI and ensure that the insurance policy covers them.
• Ensure following CCHI, SFDA protocol, policies and procedures when executing insurance activities.
• Ensure the documentation of all approval activities to ensure the accuracy and completeness of working papers, analysis and results to support findings and recommendations.
• Ensure uploading the ‘ Table of Benefits’ in the hospital system for IN/OUT patient, with an accuracy of patient deductible, approval limit, service inclusions/exclusions, and ensure all contracts/policies are assigned to the correct price.
• Review and submit all approvals on-time.
• Provide insurance companies with requests on time and getting approvals from them also follow up all pending requests.
• Commit with submitting all requests in the due time
• Coordinate between insurance companies and hospitals in the case of emergencies to deliver the service to the patients and then get Approval in the allowed time “within 24 hrs. of admission”.
• Confirm and analyze insurance patients’ data with the submitted data to avoid any confusion, fraud, or rejection
• 2-5 years experience in Medical Insurance & Claims Handling at private hospitals. is must
• Private Hospital background is a must + medical insurance companies.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Leadership Skills
● Type: Full-time job.
● Location: 6th of October
● Interesting packages.
● social insurance.
● Medical Service.
Please if your experience and capabilities are matching our business needs, don’t hesitate and apply your CV to be contacted directly
01026347421 whatsapp only
or send to To : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com