We are looking for a EHS Process Lead that have a proven track record of establishing, implementing and improving EHS Management systems and processes, the selected candidate will be responsible to review all Networks Operations Processes to ensure that EHS requirements are embedded into processes with clear roles and responsibilities. After review and approval of processes rollout new/revised processes, then review implementation and compliance.
- Developing and maintaining EHS standards, frameworks, and procedures to manage EHS risks, including safety standards such as climbing, driving, …etc., and integrating these requirements into relevant processes to manage of suppliers’ EHS performance.
- Guiding and supporting stakeholders in the implementation of the EHS standards, frameworks and procedures
- Defining metrics to measure and monitor adherence and effectiveness and perform trend analyses to ensure mitigation plans are efficient to reduce risks. Prepare performance reports for management.
- Cooperating with the domains and other support functions to identify areas for continuous improvement and find innovative solutions to better manage EHS risks.
- Developing supplier performance criteria and supervise supplier performance and compliance
- Developing inspection and assessment standards to support projects and MAs
- Education: A recognized formal OHS/Environment qualification e.g. degree or diploma (Example Post Grad / Degree and MSc in OHS Health and Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or other recognized and relevant certification.
- Conversant with ISO9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001. Experience in developing EHS documentation (e.g. OHS plans, risk assessments, method statements) internally and experience in evaluating and leading Subcontractors EHS practices.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification (highly desirable)
- Experience in supplier management and performance (desirable)
- Experience in leading a team and / or advising on EHS activities to senior personnel.
- The ideal candidate would also have experience in dealing with internal / external customers, or at least have demonstrable qualities to put “customer first” e.g. good communication and presentation skills
- Driving license is a must; able to travel domestically and internationally as needed.
- Must be proficient in usage of computers, with knowledge in standard office programs (such as Microsoft Office).