Chemical Engineer at MCV – Mercedes-Benz
MCV “Mercedes Benz” is Hiring ” Chemical Engineer “
– Play a vital role in developing new products, providing quality assurance and improvement for existing ones
– Conduct research for new development and also monitor and troubleshoot current manufacturing processes
– In addition to efficiency and innovation, chemical engineers must prioritize safety and legal compliance
– Design processes and equipment for large-scale manufacturing, plan and test production methods and byproducts treatment, and direct facility operations.
– Apply the principles of chemistry and physics to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, painting materials, adhesives, fiberglass, ABS, and many other products
– Coordinate, plan, and schedule activities for chemical technicians to meet the set goals.
– Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes
– Estimate production costs for management.
– Monitor and analyze data from processes and experiments.
– Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or Faculty of Science
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in the industrial field (preferred automotive sector)
– Experience in several fields such as painting process, anti-corrosion treatment, galvanizing, electrostatic coating, fiberglass manufacturing and ABS thermal forming, and usage of adhesives in industry.
– Proven record of creative and effective problem-solving in the area of manufacturing processes
– Familiarity with polymerization processes
– Proficiency in the use of simulation and modeling software
*If you are interested, kindly send your CV / Resume with a recent photo to
Mentioning in the Subject ” Chemical Engineer ”