Clinical Research Associate at MARC -Mounir Armanious Research Center
MARC ‘ Mounir Armanious Research Center”, is the largest dedicated site for pharmaceutical and clinical research in MENA region, its highly skilled workforce consists of talented scientific researchers.
MARC is looking to have an experienced “Clinical Research Associate” by the below criteria:
– Writing drug trial methodologies (procedures)
– Perform onsite-visits (selection- initiation-monitoring- termination)
– Prepare all documentation for the Trial Master File required for clinical trials, including case report forms, informed consent documents, investigator agreements, investigator brochures, case report form completion guidelines, logic checks and data handling guidelines and other required documents.
– Develop and collect documents needed for Ethics approval submission and other regulatory authorities approvals.
If you’re matching the previous criteria, we will have the pleasure to have your resume via email : ” firstname.lastname@example.org ”
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
– From 1 to 2 years’ experience in clinical research field.
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal),