CS&L Logistics Specialist vacancy at Mondelēz Internationalat
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will capture, enter and validate customer orders in a timely and accurate manner, using all methods and all order types.
How you will contribute
- Serve as a dedicated contact (business partner) for a defined set of customers for order management
- Take orders, process and edit them, ensure delivery on a timely and accurate manner, and create billing information (including credit and debit notes)
- Have regular direct contact with customers (supply chain or buying department) regarding logistics
- Optimize order drop sizes and frequency in alignment with the customer to reduce outbound transportation costs
- Ensure that order acknowledgment and/or export documents are complete, accurate and in line with export /import laws in the relevant country
- Organize transport via third-party logistic operators and ensure on time delivery
- What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Good numerical, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Microsoft office applications
- High-level of SAP competence
- Within an FMCG/CPG company
- A customer-facing role in customer service, logistics or sales
- An order-to-cash environment
- Good knowledge of the total supply chain/order-to-cash process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills