Factory/Technical Internship At Nestlé Egypt
Location: Egypt – 6th of October
Company: Nestlé Egypt
Duration: July & August
With a Nestlé Internship, you’ll get valuable hands-on experience, mentoring and practical training in a work environment related to your field of study.
You’ll see at first-hand how we deal with real-life business challenges across our value chain, gaining insights that will give you a head start in your career.
A day in the life of…
• Develop your foundation in manufacturing management through hands on participation in production and processing line management building your capability in people, quality, safety & health, along with maintenance and improvement management
• Build your engineering fundamentals through hands on experience in the areas of general engineering, industrial services, electrical and automation and develop project management skills leading to production plant engineering management.
• Understand the end-to-end Farm to Fork, Raw Materials to Finished Goods Quality Management System and develop skills on Good Manufacturing Practices, quality control parameters and risk assessment in a manufacturing environment to deliver quality product.
What will make you successful
• Student in Engineering, Quality Assurance or related.
• Student with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in university.
• Availability throughout the entire program.
• Work well with Microsoft Office