Supply Chain Internship At Nestlé Egypt
Location: Egypt – Cairo
Company: Nestlé Egypt
Duration: July & August
With a Nestlé Internship, you’ll get valuable hands-on experience, mentoring and practical training in a work environment related to your field of study.
You’ll see at first-hand how we deal with real-life business challenges across our value chain, gaining insights that will give you a head start in your career.
A day in the life of…
• Be a part of the value chain that manages product delivery to retail shelves, ensuring they are planned, produced and delivered in full, on time, in fresh condition through timely demand and supply planning, strategic procurement, warehouse using and transportation.
• Be part of the team that ensures the supply of high-quality materials, services and products at a competitive price, and maximizing the value for profitability through our ability to invest in cost savings and growth initiatives, with agility in the changing landscape of consumers trends and supply networks.
• You’ll work across different areas of Supply Chain on exciting projects with colleagues and customers alike to tackle daily challenges and deliver best practice.
What will make you successful
• Student in Engineering, Supply Chain or related.
• Student with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in university.
• Availability throughout the entire program.
• Work well with Microsoft Office.