General Accountant At Nagwa Egypt
We are looking to hire a General Accountant to join us in our mission to educate the world. The successful candidate shall be responsible for maintaining general ledger entries and reconciling financial statements. Also, will be for ensuring that the ledger data is accurate.
- Assist departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis
- Collaborate with internal departments to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Process tax payments and returns on a quarterly basis
- Examine bank statements and reconcile them with general ledger entries
- Follow up with the compensation and personnel department on each payroll cycle on the employee’s loan deductions.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s in finance, accounting or any other relevant disciplines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software is a plus
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in a relevant position
- Proficient in Arabic
- Advanced level of English
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Learning and educational leaves
- Transportation service