Stability Manager At Boston Pharmaceutical Industries
Boston Pharmaceutical Industries is a leading Egyptian company that develops, produces and markets high-quality branded and generic pharmaceutical products. We are committed to secure the availability of safe and effective medicines in all therapeutic areas to our patients and our medical community.
Recently Boston Pharmaceutical Industries has launched a MEGA project to establish its Manufacturing Campus in the 10th of Ramadan city. The Campus includes a multiple state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that will meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
And due to huge expansion & extension plan for Boston Pharmaceutical Group in the Egyptian market in the next 5 years. We need to hire
· Conduct stability studies (accelerated, long term and ongoing) including preparation of stability plans, implementation of the studies and related physical and chemical tests as well as preparing final stability reports including analysis of data & findings.
· Recommend the requests for new laboratories or laboratory equipment and instrumentation to serve expanding operational requirements.
· Ensure that all equipment, devices and chambers in the center are working properly and always well-maintained and calibrated.
· Ensure that all activities and processes in the center are carried out in accordance with cGMP and GLP requirements.
· Ensure the implementation of Health & Safety and other legal requirements.
· Ensuring that all staff under his/ her command are properly trained to perform their tasks and undertake their responsibilities.
· Setting up and revision of Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that the current practices are in accordance with the written procedures which should reflect the current good laboratory practice.
· Approve stability protocols, stability reports and other stability procedures and records.
· Ensure that the required stability documents for registration & Reregistration processes in EGYPT and export markets are completed, reviewed and submitted at the appropriate time and in accordance to the governing regulations in this regard.
· Bachelor degree of pharmaceutical science.
· 10+ experience of Pharmaceutical Stability and Methodology with people management capabilities
· Excellent understanding of the rules and guidance of GMP, GLP, and Stability of pharmaceutical products.
· Reasonable English proficiency is mandated
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Ability to use computer-based software.
Please stick to the code of the Ad. Which is (010) to facilitate the hiring process If you are interested and qualified for the job, please send your C.V to