Import Specialist At NACITA
NACITA is a leading company in the Automotive, Auto Care & Logistics services is looking forward to hiring an “Import Specialist”
– Follow-up clearance of goods e.g. “Tires, Batteries, etc”.
-Endorsement of shipping documents.
-Entering data for all shipments in its related sheets.
-Finalizing SAP-related processes (creating POs – revising contracts).
-Sending orders to the suppliers and follow up receiving the P/Is.
-Following up with suppliers the flow of the goods (Quantity- Timing).
-Communicate with suppliers about any problem related to shipments.
-Manage the necessary documentation of every shipment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, accounting, Arab Academy For Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport or other related fields.
• Fresh grade or 1 year of work experience in relevant field.
• Fluent English Level is a MUST.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Excellent Command of Microsoft Office and Computer Skills.
• Present ability is a MUST.
• Gender: Female.
Interested Candidates may send their Resume to: email@example.com
With title “Import Specialist” in the Subject Bar.
Year Founded: 1944
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of sectors and products.
Nacita Sectors “Automotive, AutoCare, AutoStop, Logistics.