Industrial Safety Supervisor At Edita For Food Industries
Location:6th of October City
Responsible of communication and coordination of environmental, health, and safety programs, also manage activities designed to reduce the risk of accidents.
1. Performs regular checks all fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment and recording data
2. Responsible for conducting training sessions of company personnel on firefighting techniques and developing evacuation plans.
3. Investigate HSE incidents and follow-up on corrective action implementation
4. Provide support for hazardous jobs through the Permit to Work system
5. Ensure that plant employees wear protective uniforms as per regulations.
6. Assure proper maintenance of the firefighting and fire alarm systems
7. Regular monitoring of unsafe employee behaviour (smoking – waste dumping – …… etc.)
8. Conduct evacuation drills as per emergency response plans and prepare associated reports
9. Conduct the risk assessment of the different activities in the plant.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Science.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Intermediate
MS Excel Skills Intermediate
MS PowerPoint Intermediate
MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Working Days: 6 Days/week
Days Off: One Day/week
Working Hours: Shift Basis
Working Environment: 100 % On site
If you have the above qualifications and want to join the HSE team , Submit your cv to Marina.email@example.com & mention the job title in subject.