Infection Control Manager At Misr International Hospital
#Misr_International_Hospital is currently looking to hire
Job requirement :-
· Bachelor of Medicine , Pharmacy or Dental medicine .
.Holder accerdiated certification in Infection Control from reputable organisations.
· Minimum 5 years of experience and 1 year in managerial level.
· Align the hospital visions and values and ensure that the organization develops its approach to infection prevention and control in order to be able to maintain standards and address future needs.
· Work strategically as an expert of infection prevention and control to ensure that the hospital is able to demonstrate evidentially that it is compliant with all current legislation which upholds patients’ and staff safety.
· Lead on development, implementation planning and review for infection prevention and control policies and procedures and develop standard operating policies for control of infection.
· Develop and deliver clear plans to ensure that national and international best practice in infection prevention and control is undertaken.
· Carry out risk assessments in relation to infection prevention and control including clinical practices to reduce the risk of healthcare related infections.
· Maintains accurate and comprehensive records, ensuring all information is managed according to policies and procedures.
· Day- to day monitoring of infection control incidents across the hospital.
· Plans, implements and education and training programs for infection control and prevention for health staff.
· Plans development of infection control staff in terms of technical knowledge and skills gap coverage, to be capable of meeting Infection Control programs objective.
We will appreciate receiving interested candidates’ CVs on: Careers@misrhospital.org