Lab Analyst At Pepsico Egypt
To ensure we produce high quality product for our customers that is complying with our standards.
- To carry out and record chemical and physical laboratory testing of products both work in progress and finished products by following the correct methods of analysis and work instructions.
- Ensure tests are carried out in a timely and accurate manner and all results documented and reported correctly following strict methodologies.
- Ensure any non-conformance of standard is reported correctly to laboratory leader/ quality teams/ production (as required), record corrective actions taken.
- Perform and record internal calibration check of the lab. Equipment and instruments as per the required intervals.
- Ensure retained/shelf life samples are stored effectively for traceability and testing as required.
- Participate in investigations into product issues, customer complaints.
- To ensure all reagents, tools and instruments are kept in the correct condition and report any issues in a timely manner.
- Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example, titrators, pipetting machines, and pH meters.
- To carry out any other tasks relevant to the department as requested by department managers.
- Adhere to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) within the lab, and Follow all the Lab. documented procedures and instructions regarding HACCP, ISO, Hygiene, and EHS.
- Following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
- Carry out Drinking and Waste water analysis according to SOP.
- Bring any problems to the attention of Lab Supervisors and stuff, in addition to providing advices on quality issues.
- Perform sanitation & hygiene test procedures to ensure compliance to company standards & local authority standards.
- validation and verification of the test methods
- participate in food safety activities in the shift
- Daily Calibration of the Equipment
- Daily Reports to the Chemist for any Defects
- Problems reported to the Supervisor with Coordination with Purchasing Department for the Raw Materials
- Weak Link to achieve Certain Percentage for the Products according to the Procedures (Seasoning / Potato Defects )
- Audit (Internal & External)
- Food Technology or Agricultural Education (science is preferred) Or any other qualification and has the necessary trainings.
- Good Communication Skill and Good English language
- Analytical Thinking / Skills
- Accuracy & Attention to Details
- Internal / External Customer Focus
- Familiar with the requirements of the international and food safety standards.