Lab Specialist At Mondelēz International
How you will contribute
You will perform a range of analyses, prepare and maintain standard equipment and chemicals required for running of an analytical laboratory, support laboratory activities while ensuring compliance to the appropriate internal and external standards, and capture and report data with technical rigor and accuracy. To succeed in this role, you will maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment and be proficient in generic and specific software packages.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Working on teams and independently with the guidance of more senior team members
- Proactively identifying problems and assisting in creating and implementing solutions
- Maintaining equipment to ensure they are always operable
- Applying your technical understanding of equipment to support laboratory operations
- Recording and reporting data and activity outcome accurately
- Working in laboratories
- Relevant industry and/or academic experience
More about this role
- Perform RM & PM testing to assure compliance to Mondelez standards and specifications
- Record and compile test results, and prepare graphs, charts, and reports.
- Deliver up to date real time quality index and in process quality index results for daily review.
- Maintain appropriate records to meet Mondelez requirements as well as, ISO 9001, 14001, and 18001
- Perform validation of analytical methods & procedures .
- Maintain responsibility for routine activity of the lab.
- Own and lead MSA Implementation on all lines
- Own and lead the process of PM machinability.
- Calibrate and maintain quality related systems and equipment in the lab
- Participate in the regular periodic maintenance of the Laboratory instruments
- Maintain laboratory supplies, prepares solutions, cleans glassware, disposes of solid/liquid waste and other duties to help in the overall operations of the laboratory
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of Science or chemical engineering
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing environment preferably FMCG
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of statistical process control tools is preferred
Location: Borg El Arab, Alexandria, Egypt
Work schedule: Full time