Learning and Development Executive At Arma group
– Follow up on performance appraisal results quarterly.
– Analyze and address performance problems.
– Conduct training need assessment for all employees in coordination with departments’ managers.
– Participate in setting the annual training plan in coordination with departments’ managers.
– Contact with various training centers, evaluate them, to obtain the best training solutions.
– Ensure proper documentation of the executed training programs and maintain accurate updating of the training staff profiles on LMS.
– Develop training aids such as presentation materials, handouts, and workbooks.
– Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
– Provide orientation program for new hires.
– Follow up on summer training and internship programs.
– Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration or any relevant field.
– 0: 2 years of experience in L&D.
– Excellent English speaker.
– LMS user (preferred).
– Excellent presentation and communication skill.
– Cairo or Sharqia residents (Preferred).
– 10th of Ramadan City (Transportation Provided).
If interested, kindly send your C.V to “email@example.com“, and mention the job title in the mail subject. Next, fill in the application form, which you will receive automatically after submitting your C.V