Materials Scheduler At GSK
Site Name: Egypt – Giza
Are you a Materials Scheduler and energized by the challenge of being part of one of the leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide? If so, this role is the one for you to explore.
As a Materials Scheduler, you will be supporting the execution of Inbound materials requirements planning and purchasing and replenishments of materials plans for Giza site.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Responsible for MRP run to extract all required materials plan & all inbound materials volume forecast.
- Responsible for exception message reporting and handling on weekly basis.
- Rolling 3 months materials availability with shortage list on monthly basis.
- Run Vendor managed inventory on weekly basis to support project deployment for new materials.
- Ensure stock viability by identifying & cleaning up all non-usable stocks using different techniques.
- Measure materials & supplier’s performance.
- Supporting site inventory target by reviewing exception messages & take into consideration during creating purchase orders.
- Responsible for all purchase order activities on SAP according to the MRP process run.
- Responsible for The Vendor Scheduling process.
- Ensure Data maintenance, system clean-up from obsolete items & update planning parameters.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree from faculty of Engineering, Accounting or Pharmacy
- 2 – 4 years’ Experience within Pharmaceutical or FMCG Industry
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Good Team working skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good command of English language (spoken and written) as well as excellent Excel capabilities
- Preferred experience in SAP system
- Industry Medical Affairs experience considered an asset
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Good command of spoken & written English