Personnel Specialist At El Sewedy Electrometer group
El Sewedy Electrometer group is currently looking for the following position:
· prepare and updating employee files
· Prepare an insurance file for new employees and sending it to the insurance office in the region.
· Resolve personnel-related issues and concerns with discretion and confidentiality.
· Prepare and follows up on all insurance forms (1, 2, 6,etc)
· Handle the governmental institutions’ visits regularly.
· Maintaining, implementing, and monitoring all required personnel procedures relating to staff terms and conditions of employment to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements and best practice.
· Completion and proper filing related to any new hire or existing employee, this includes employee relations, governmental papers (Forms 1, 2 and 6), payroll, and social insurance.
· Preparing required data for the social insurance authority and taxes authority regarding employees.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major is preferred.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in Operations/HR, Personnel.
· Experience in dealing with the Governmental Institution.
· Excellent command of using Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
– 2 days off.
– Social insurance.
– Medical insurance.
– Life insurance.
– Transportation allowance.
Location: 6th of October, Giza
If you’re interested please send your updated resume to:
With Personnel Specialist mentioned in the subject line.