Procurement Supervisor At Hikma Pharmaceutical Company
- Receiving purchase requestions from different departments.
- Reviewing purchase requestions and item code and ensuring the accuracy of the description of the items and their quantities.
- Preparing and follow up the approving of purchase orders from concerned departments.
- Ensuring that purchase orders are provided in the right place, in the required quantity, in the right quality and on time.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding purchase orders deliveries.
- Follow up delivery of purchase orders until the delivery is complete.
- Daily follow-up for all shipments Ensure that suppliers deliver on time and resolve issues with suppliers when shipments delayed.
- Preparing weekly reports to the procurement manager of the open orders status.
- Receiving and revising shipping documents of each shipment and make sure it matches the order requirements.
- Preparing import approval papers according to Egyptian Drug Authorities requirements.hi
- Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy, Engineering, Science, or Business Administration.
- 3-5 Years of Experience in Foreign Procurement Function.
- Excellent knowledge with Egyptian Drug Authorities procedures.
- Familiar with Pharmaceutical raw material (API , Excipients , etc.).
- Advanced user in excel and good mathematics skills.
- Very Good command of English.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Preferred SAP User.