Product Manager At Seoudi Supermarket
The Seoudi Supermarket Product Manager position is a unique and challenging position as it requires multi-skilled individuals to do the job right.
During this journey you’ll be responsible for building a habitual App that delivers on the results needed to build Egypt’s #1 online supermarket.
You’ll be working on multiple fronts of product management that include but not limited to:
• Product strategy and direction: Continually assess the needs of our customers and partners in defining and evolving the product and business strategy for this team in order to deliver on our customer LTV targets through thinking and executing “customer first” strategies and features
• Roadmap Planning: Deliver world-class innovation in features, usability and product performance in a consistent cadence of releases. Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch, driving value-based prioritization of product development initiatives to ensure maximum ROI
• Requirements Definition: Develop comprehensive product plans incorporating customer needs, defining the competitive arena, work with the data team and establishing the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals. Produce high-quality requirements docs and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget
• Listen to the potential users and identify their needs and build product features
• Work with UX designer on crafting the experience for the new Product
• Monitor progress of results and make adjustments as needed to deliver on the product objectives in a fast paced and growth-oriented process
• Build customer cohorts and their respective incentivization to increase Customer LTV
• Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
• Bsc in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Data Science, Business or related degree.
• 0-2 Years of Experience in Technology product Management.
• Experience working on Customer retention and LTV growth.
• Experience working with E-commerce/online transactional businesses is a plus.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
• Strong customer empathy
• Strong Bias to action.
• Ability to understand and discuss technical architectural concepts, tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• Demonstrated tenacity and sense of urgency in working with small, fast-moving partners and large, less nimble partners.
• A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo.
• Proficiency of Agile Development Methodology is preferred.
For Applying, please send your CVs at (Jobs@seoudisupermarket.com) – mentioning the job title in the subject.