Production Pharmacist At Global Napi Pharmaceuticals
Production Pharmacist – Central Packaging
Location:6th of October
· Assists the Production Manager in different manufacturing tasks.
· Receives raw materials from the Dispensing Area.
· Receives packaging materials from the Warehouse.
· Receives bulk and intermediate products from other Production Depts.
· Performs process validation.
· Ensures that the cleaning validation is conducted.
· Follows up the calibration activities of equipment
· Monitors the maintenance activities of both equipment and facility.
· Prepares all documents related to the production / packaging of products (batch record, master formula etc.).
· Participates in in-process checking.
· Checks the raw materials with the bill of material and delivery note.
· Supervises Machine Operators, Line Supervisors and Production Workers during production.
· Ensures that GMP rules are being implemented.
Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy
Good communication Skills