Quality Specialist At Misr International Hospital
Misr International Hospital is currently seeking
#Quality_Specialist to join our team.
candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
• Monitoring, validating, and proposing performance metrics.
• Reviewing and applying analytical skills to assess medical record documentation.
• Monitoring implementation of quality and risk management programs.
• Planning and conducting quality mentoring activities.
• Other duties as requested.
– Medical background (physician, pharmacy, etc).
– Experience of at least 1 year as a Quality Specialist preferably in a JCI-accredited hospital.
– CPHQ or TQM or CPPS certifications holder is a must.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in using quality tools.
– Ability to support cross-functional teams through continuous education.
– Ability to create professional reports and presentations as required.
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning “Quality Specialist” in the subject line.