Quality Assurance Inspector At Otsuka Egypt Pharmaceuticals Company
Otsuka is hiring now :
Quality Assurance Inspector – IPC
Job Summary :
The position holder is responsible for assuring that manufactured items are made and assembled correctly, and to government standards, safety regulations and customer satisfaction.
All activities are done under the SOP ,MOH guidelines, data integrity and GMP.
Performs complex inspections and sets quality standards for both in-process and finished products and materials.
Develops methods for testing, sampling, and training and may evaluate production and recommend improvements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or scientific background
– From 1 to 2 years of experience in the field.
– High communication skills
– High planning & organizing skills
– Attention to details skills
– Team Player
– Able to set priorities
– Accept to work on shift bases
Work location : 10th of Ramadan
For the interested candidates please send your cv to :
mention the job title in the subject “Quality Assurance Inspector – IPC”