Supplier Quality Manager At Beyti Egypt-2023
- Lead supplier/co-manufacturing development strategy, designing the metrics for the function and supplier performance.
- Develop and improve supplier co-manufacturing capability for raw materials/ intended products quality in line with applicable standards (if needed by site team) in order to improve material quality performance in operation ensuring that suppliers used by the organization are selected, evaluated and revaluated; also, the record for this process is maintained.
- Leading investigation of quality issues (Site Complaints and NCRs), developing systemic action plans in conjunction with suppliers, to fix root cause and analyze data in order to ensure the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made. This shall include data generated as a result of monitoring and measurement and from other relevant sources, related to suppliers’ performance.
- Assist with the collecting, reporting, and tracking of the company’s Quality metrics (KPI).
- Ensure on time reporting of quality KPI to the Management Review Team.
- Work jointly with other quality leaders and system owners to ensure common systems and capabilities that impact quality are effectively implemented.
- Support new product launches to ensure suppliers/co-manufacturers can deliver the required quality standards meeting Beyti standards and timelines.
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact.
B.S Degree in Food Science or related subject with specialisation in Food, Beverages, Dairy.
8-10 Years of Experience (Preferable Dairy & Beverages).
- Experience in HACCP/ ISO implementation with certified companies
- Previous experience with supplier improvement and auditing is preferable