Quality Assurance Specialist At MARC Mounir Armanious Research Center
MARC ‘ Mounir Armanious Research Center”, is the largest dedicated site for pharmaceutical and clinical research in MENA region, its highly skilled workforce consists of talented scientific researchers.
MARC is looking to have an experienced “Quality Assurance Specialist” by the below criteria:
– Assure compliance with SOPs, required standards, guidelines, and regulations.
– Coordinates & conducts vendor/supplier audits, internal audits, phase audit, compliance visits, for cause audits and Clinical trial site audits.
– Ensure that investigator sites audits are conducted.
– Issue & follow -up non-conformity report till its closure
– Maintain all associated QA department spreadsheets (tracking of deviations, CAPs, complaints, audit findings) and audit files as applicable.
If you’re matching the previous criteria, we will have the pleasure to have your resume via email : ” firstname.lastname@example.org ”
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in a sciences or pharmaceutical science.
– From 2 to 3 years’ experience in Clinical CRO field.
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal),
– Complete understanding and application of ICH GCP R2 and GLP regulations.
– Knowledge of Trial Master File (TMF)