Quality Control Analyst At Boston Pharmaceutical Industries
About Boston Pharmaceutical Industries
Boston Pharmaceutical Industries (BPI) is a leading Egyptian company that develops, produces and markets high-quality branded and generic pharmaceutical products. We are committed to secure the availability of safe and effective medicines in all therapeutic areas to our patients and our medical community.
Recently BPI has launched a MEGA project to establish its Manufacturing Campus in the 10th of Ramadan city. The Campus includes a multiple state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that will meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
And due to huge expansion & extension plan for Boston Pharmaceutical Group in the Egyptian market in the next 5 years, the group is looking forward to hire Quality Control Analyst.
– Analysis of pre-market, trials, validity extension & routine stability samples, validation batches and finished product batches.
– Operate & calibrate departmental section equipment and instruments according to approved SOP’s.
– Carry out analytical method validation or verification for all products and related substance.
– Prepare, standardize, and maintain availability of reference standards, volumetric solutions, glassware, and reagents and ensure their good handling and storage according to the approved SOP’s.
– B. Sc. of Pharmacy or Science.
– 1-3 years of experience in the same position
– Excellent computer skills and data analysis knowledge.
– Change, Innovation, Collaboration & Teamwork.
– Good documentation practices and technical writing
– Excellent English language
– Have microbiology knowledge or background is preferred.
– Finished or exempted military service for Men.
If you are interested and qualified for the job, please send your C.V to