Quality Control Testing Specialist At Grifols Egypt
To execute the validation plan established.
To perform testing following established procedures.
To support Plasma Quality control Manager in the edition of SOP and documentation of support.
Plasma Quality Control:
• To execute all the protocols related to the different tests in order to have all testing methods in use in a correct status of validation following the guidelines established by Plasma Quality Testing Laboratory Manager.
• To elaborate initial validation protocols and initial validation reports for being further reviewed by Plasma Quality Testing Laboratory Manager.
• To perform tests following established procedures.
• To register and inform of possible deviations occurred during testing and propose measures for improving in the routine analysis.
• To perform routine maintenance of equipment involved in sample preparation and testing as well as the necessary verification for the correct care of the equipment.
• Preparation of all the material involved in testing performance and the preparation of the sample.
• To receive and prepare plasma samples for further testing.
• To introduce data results related to validation, test performance or deviations into the established systems for it.
• To perform verification and calibration assay using International standards.
• To support Plasma Quality Control Testing Laboratory Manager of data retrieving process related to testing laboratory.
ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor’s degree in Health-related Sciences
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Preferably At least 2 years of experience in a similar position, in environments of Good Manufacturing Practices GMP.
Ability and willingness to study specific activities, in a short time.
Accuracy and reliability.
Excellent management of priorities.
Ability to work in groups and with other departments.
Good relational and communicative skills at all organizational levels, in local and international context.
Good ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
Adherence to the Grifols skills and values.
Fluent English and Arabic language.