Quality Jobs In Egypt
OVO Egypt is hiring:
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes to email@example.com
Mentioning job title in the subject.
EGA is looking to hire the following position:-
Job Title:- #Quality_Control_Engineer
– B.SC of Engineering or related degree (Science)
– 2-3 years of experience as QC, Automotive background is preferable.
– Maintain a professional level of services to all internal/external customers/staff.
– Manufacturing background is a must.
– V.Good command of English (written & Spoken).
– Ability to interpret data and statistics.
– Leadership skills.
– problem-solving ability knowledge of CNC machining and SPC is preferred.
Work Conditions: –
* Location: 4th Industrial Zone, 6th of October City.
* 2 Days off.
* Transportation is provided.
Candidates who fit the role are welcomed to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning (QC Engineer) in the subject line.
Al-Esraa Pharmaceutical Optima, are looking to hire IPC Specialist in QC department, as follows: –
· BSc. of Science
· up to 3 years’ of experience in IPC ( Pharmaceutical Industries is a must)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong Communication skills
· Excellent in English (written and verbal communication)
If you are interested and fit to the job requirements, send your updated resume to : email@example.com
Western Pharmaceutical, is an Egyptian pharmaceutical company located in Obour city, is looking to hire the following position:
– IPC Specialist
Any applicant should be:
– 1-2 years of experience in similar position
– Pharmacist or chemist
The sent mail should contain:
-Position in the subject line
– Full name and contact number and address in the body of the mail
Applicants should send their C.Vs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring for a well known Cosmetics company .
Quality Assurance Documentation Officer
*Job description :
Responsible for document control and record control activities.
Complete responsibility for filing and archiving system for all GMP documents and for maintaining the robust documentation system in QA department.
Issue, maintain and writing SOPs concerning QA department or other departments based on the latest updated references.
Issuing, stamping and distribution of controlled documents and withdrawing the obsolete and invalid versions including: approved procedures and SOPs, specifications, methods of analysis, protocols and plans.
Securing accessibility of all the documents available in QA department.
Performing all the required document changes of the new versions for official documents of all departments.
Suitable university degree preferred to be B.Sc. of Pharmacy or science.
Not less than 2 years in a similar position.
Good understanding of the rules and guidance of ISO, GMP and GDP.
Good English language.
Good Computer skills.
Interpersonal skills & communication skills.
Kindly send the cv to
QA Fresh graduate at Delta Textile Egypt
Fresh graduate is needed for QA role in Textile company located in Nasr City.
– Quality background
– Excellent in English and Microsoft Office
– Egyptians only
Working hours 7:45 am to 5:00 pm
Friday and Saturday off
Send resume to email@example.com
In-Process Quality Assurance Specialist (IPQA) vacancy
U-Pharma, A market leader pharmaceutical manufacturing Company, specialized in Sterile LVP and SVP preparations, located in 10th of Ramadan City, is urgently hiring for the following position in the Quality Assurance Department:
In-Process Quality Assurance (IPQA) Specialist – Job Code (QAPS)
All Candidates shall have the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Pharmacy or science.
· 0-1 years of experience, preferably in sterile manufacturing, Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
· Residency in 10th of Ramadan city , AL Tagamoa ,Zagazig , Al-Obour City , Al-Shrouk city or Nasr city.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their updated CVs with recent photo to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention the job code in the subject field.
Quality Document Controller At Global Medical City
Currently needed for Global Medical City, #Join_our_team
Responsibilities & Duties:
*Independently performs day-to-day Document Control activities.
*Following and improving document control procedures
*Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
*Producing documents progress reports for direct manager
*Conducting regular reviews and document audits
*Using the hospital electronic systems to organize and distribute documents
*Copy, Scan and store documents.
*Managing the flow of documentation within the organization.
*Log document requests for issuing or modifications and help retrieve documents as needed for employees.
*Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents are maintained and secured
*Ensure availability of required documents in the organization
*File documents in physical and digital records.
*Ensure documents are shared at appropriate times
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
– Experience 2 years in the same title.
– Very Good in MS office.