Regulatory Assistant Internship At Givaudan
Taste & Wellbeing Regulatory Assitatnt – 1 Year
An Internship opportunity with our fabulous regional Product Safety, Regulatory, and Quality Assurance (PSRA) team for the South Asia, the Middle East and Africa (SAMEA) region, and based in our Egypt Site, in the 6th of October Industrial Zone, Your future position?
Do you want to start your fresh and invigorating Regulatory career journey in the wonderful world of flavours and ingredients with an internship opportunity with the world’s leading company in Taste & Wellbeing and Fragrance & Beauty? Then you should read further!
Taste & Wellbeing is at the heart of Givaudan. We have a rich history of creating flavours that strike an emotional chord with consumers. We are inspired by our rich heritage and our contribution to defining the evolution of the trends over time. We create flvours that shape people’s lives.
Our Taste & Wellbeing Product Safety, Regulatory, and Quality Assurance (PSRA) team engages with our customers to develop new technologies for healthier and more sustainable products and to help them understand changes in the regulatory environment as well as the impact these changes will have on their consumer products. The team provides proactive and reactive regulatory services aligned with our customer’s business needs and demonstrated by reliable technical content, communication, speed of response and agility.
We currently have a few 1-year ‘Regulatory Internship opportunities for our Taste & Wellbeing PSRA team based across several countries in South Asia, the Middle East, and Africa (SAMEA) region. This is a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to work closely with our internal and external customers to ensure that all local, federal, and global regulatory requirements and compliance are fulfilled, according to legal requirements and corporate guidelines. An exciting role that will help you translate and extend your passion and theoretical knowledge to practical experiences and enriched learnings.
This role will be based in our Egypt office in 6th of October City and report to the Taste & Wellbeing Regulatory Sr. Speclist for Egypt. This is a paid 1-year internship opportunity with us working 5 days a week. The internship period could be extended later on, or the role could evolve to a permanent opportunity depending on our business requirement and your development & contributions during the internship period. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in the region have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs, can deliver value, and are skilled at fostering excellent relationships!
In this exciting role, you will:
Provide Regulatory Support –
- Under supervision and guidance, provide external and internal customers with consistent and compliant product safety and legislative expertise for the Taste & Wellbeing product being developed.
- Participate in Kosher and Halal audits.
- Assist with the availability of product application information for Kosher and Halal certificates.
- Generate technical reports and declarations for internal and external customers.
- Assist Specialists in the team as necessary.
Data Management –
- Use Givaudan systems to complete tasks and manage product data.
- Maintenance of dietary certificates in the systems.
- Support to ensure that all systems and databases have the most recent and correct information.
- Generate technical reports and declarations for internal and external use.
Information Research –
- Gather information on regulatory matters (new legislation, recent rulings, market practices, competitor’s activities) via web information tools.
Administrative Support –
- Interact with regional and x-regional functional teams to complete Regulatory activities.
- Prepare and file documents to ensure that all the required documentation is in place.
- Support the completion of customer product and quality questionnaires.
- Participate in on-the-job training and Regulatory projects with a view towards progressing to a Specialist role.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Currently live in Egypt, prefereably close to our site
- A Bachelor’s in Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, or Physical sciences.
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience in regulatory affairs in a multinational work environment is preferred. We are open to considering fresher’s with the right mindset for this role.
- Basic knowledge of the industry and regulatory requirements will be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language. Local language is a MUST.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP will be useful to have.
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
- A creative team environment that will inspire you.