Sales Systems Analyst At Vodafone Egypt
The IT Deployment Engineer supports with deploying the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management. The IT Deployment Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures relating to the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and conducts end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems. IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
• Overall Role
o Plan, design and develop technical requirements for eShop and consumer sales applications and services and propose required solutions
o Effective vendor management in terms of commitment, relationships.
o Handle assigned business projects related to eShop and consumer sales Applications and services.
o Review overall eShop and consumer sales applications solutions and products architecture.
o Follow up and log all projects milestones and effective reporting.
• Relevant experience:
• 0-3 years’ experience in sales solutions development and web applications solutions.
• Solid HTML5, CSS/SCSS knowledge
• Solid experience with build creation software
• Good SQL knowledge
• Proficient working with a backend programming language
• Git versioning control system
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Deep understanding of web services (SOAP/REST)
• Excellent practitioner of best coding practices
• Good understanding of Typescripe
• Excellent command of an oriented programming language: Java
• Deep understanding of web security vulnerabilities and knowledge on how to avoid them
• Proficient with deployment and configuration tools: Jenkins (DevOps tools).
• Multitasking skills
•Very good knowledge about e-commerce solutions (Oracle ATG preferred).
•Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
•Must have technical / professional qualifications:
o B.SC of Engineering-Communication or Computer science.
o Solid technical background in relevant IT and technology systems and applications
o Excellent knowledge of e-Commerce and consumer sales technologies.
o Excellent knowledge in web technology development tools.
o Negotiation, communication and presentation skills.