Senior Quality Assurance Specialist At EVA Cosmetics
EVA Cosmetics is hiring Senior Quality Assurance Specialist (In-Process-Control) to join our expanding QA Team. with the following:
– Ensure the implementation of quality assurance in-process procedures & controls – Ensure issuance, investigation and closure of deviation cases & complaint on time. – Ensure the compliance with GMP and FDA rules at production areas.
#Job_duties & #Responsibilities:
– Promote conformance to GMP’s and FDA regulations.
– Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and authority regulations and guidelines.
– Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
– Proper application of line clearance from the previous products.
– Perform checking conformance to G.M.P& FDA regulation (room temperature-Magnehelic reading – humidity– Cleaning concept – Gowning process).
– Monitor the environment of production areas.
– Ensure calibration and validity calibration for balances.
Education: BSc in Science / Pharmacy. Language: V. good English Language. Computer: Good Computer skills proficiency.
Years of Experience: +2 years of experience within the area of Cosmetics /Pharmaceutical QA dept. If you are ready for your biggest career move, kindly submit your CV to
“ firstname.lastname@example.org “ and mention (Senior QA IPC) in the e-mail subject .