Sr. Quality Compliance Supervisor at Hikma pharmaceutical Company
Directing the compliance activities in Hikma Quality Function to achieve anticipated objectives by supporting compliance actions and approving all related documents in addition to overseeing compliance activities and conducted corrective actions to ensure their proper execution.
- Overseeing compliance tasks, distributing duties on compliance personnel and setting schedules and time frames accordingly.
- Recommending solutions to deal with difficult and major compliance related issues, and participating in resolving complications that may need significant expertise.
- Overseeing the investigations and audits to ensure that they are carried out in a systematic manner.
- Overseeing the implementation of corrective and preventive actions to reduce nonconformity and minimize potential risk.
- Overseeing quality systems and their compliance with policies to establish quality metrics and define areas of improvement .
- Participating in the development of Hikma Compliance function’s work plan; distributing and following up on work activities, projects and programs, monitoring work flow and reviewing work methods and procedures
- 5-7 years of experience in sterile manufacturing.
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy or Science