Supply Planning Specialist At Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participating in the development of the Master Production Schedules (MPSs) and Material Requirement Plans (MRPs), mainly by identifying and collecting the information required in this regard, in addition to monitoring the efficiency of the developed plans, and documenting all annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly plans established by the Supply Planning function
- Receiving and analyzing demand plans quarterly and monthly to utilize them as an input in generating the Master Production Schedules (MPSs) and Material Requirement Plans (MRPs)
- Checking the availability of raw materials in the warehouses in addition to the quantities of finished goods to be taken into consideration when establishing the MPSs and MRPs, as well as the subsequent purchasing plans
- Participating in the development of MPSs and MRPs, in addition to the subsequent purchasing and shipping plans as per the identified inputs
- Following up on all plants’ requirements and providing them with the required quantities at the proper time as per the developed MRPs
- Following up with the Purchasing function to assure their adherence to the purchasing plans to avoid any shortages in the raw and packaging materials in the plants
- Participating in monitoring the efficiency of the developed plans, documenting results and reporting any shortfalls on a timely manner
- Updating the ERP System in a daily manner in order to ensure smooth flow of work and information between the Supply Chain function and all other Hikma concerned functions
- Responsible for Importation plan and finalizing all related issues with authorities.
- BSc. in Pharmacy, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience in the related position
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Experience.
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow charting, and process diagramming.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills, multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.