Technology Specialist At European Egyptian Pharmaceutical Industries
Company:European Egyptian Pharmaceutical Industries
Department:Research & Development
Technology Specialist – Research And Development
Receive and execute all related technology activities including: new product development, current product redevelopment, evaluation, etc and ensuring compliance with internal procedures, industry regulations and regulatory guidance documents.
1. Prepare and execute product design process including: searching and data collection, pre-formulation and formulation trials.
2. Prepare and participate in lab scale trials, scale up trials (production trials) and validation batches of new and / or redeveloped products to ensure that the results comply with the required specifications.
3. Prepare samples for methodology analysis and stability studies.
4. Document and report observations on all formulation trials, results and troubleshooting for products.
5. Monitor and assist in the calibration and condition of testing equipment and tools to ensure the accuracy of testing and results.
6. Communicate all related tests to concerned departments (Methodology, stability, QA, QC, Registration, Export, Production, etc.) in a timely manner.
7. Provide periodical reports with appropriate analysis regarding department function updates, prepare presentations and develop surveys as per superior instruction and work needs to ensure effective and accurate updated records.
8. Prepare, maintain and propose policies development and procedures concerning technology department aligned with company and corporate. Attend internal and external audits and perform retainable archiving for documents, applied forms and SOPs to guarantee effective, continuous improvement of department activities and compliance with performance standards.
9. Fulfill other related tasks as asked by management and as arising from the business.
B.Sc. Degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
Years of Experience: 1
Posting Date: 26 November 2022
Application End Date: 10 December 2022
Available Vacancies: 2
Job Level: Specialist
Function: R&D – Technology