Validation Supervisor At Hikma Pharmaceuticals Company
Job Summary:Responsible for assisting a team of analysts, officers and/or technicians undertaking quality work. Job holders are involved in a full range of quality section responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages significant validation projects delivering agreed objectives and high level of resource utilization
- Leads the validation area, monitor performance and ensure high standard of efficiency by managing employees’ workload and priorities to guarantee productivity and efficiency of out-puts
- Participate in the decision making for issues concerning validation within the facility.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to facilitate validation activities.
- Reviewing validation master plan of the site.
- Reviewing of products Process validation protocols & Cleaning validation and protocols.
- Reviewing of Analytical method validation protocols and reports.
- Reviewing of QC instruments qualification and calibration activities and plans.
- Reviewing of Production machines, R&D machines qualification activities and protocols.
- Reviewing of Facility utilities qualification activities and protocols.
- Reviewing of Environmental Monitoring reports/trends..
- Reviewing of media fill qualification activities and steps ((intervention, video revision, data sheet revision, report creation)
- Reviewing of Computer system validation activities.
- Conducts some aspects of validation training and carries out an ongoing review of the effectiveness of the training.
- 5- 8 year of successful experience (Sterile Area).
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy, Science or Engineering.
- Preferably (Cairo, Obour, New Cairo, Nasr City, Heliopolis, Badr, Zagazig, Sharqiyah, and 10th of Ramadan) residents