QC Microbiologist Supervisor At Hikma Pharmaceutical Company
Responsible for assisting a team of analysts, officers and/or technicians undertaking quality work. Job holders are involved in a full range of quality section responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership to assigned staff by performing the following: leading organizational change; developing and empowering staff; cultivating relationships; putting staff in a position to succeed, meeting their personal career goals while also achieving organizational goals; building effective teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals; driving engagement, accountability, and creating a climate where staff are motivated to do their best.
- Supervises employees in day-to-day operations by spending at least 50% of available time interfacing with employees to optimize the resources and to fulfill established dates or defined priorities.
- Coordinate, reviews and approves laboratory analysis.
- Update and/or review operational procedures and methods of analysis.
- Participates in meetings of departmental inter groups to respond to the necessities of other departments suitable.
- Participate and support during internal and external audits
- Trains or coordinates the training of the personnel to its position in subjects, related to testing methods, operational procedures, good practices of laboratory and safety.
- Assure that the activities of the laboratory are in fulfillment with the applicable Hikma policies.
- Evaluates new methodology and technology.
- Provides support to the management in the reduction and the minimum maintenance of deviations and discrepancies. In case of deviation, the Microbiology Supervisor will supports the areas in the generation of the investigations and the fulfillment of preventive actions within the considered time.
- Ensures safety rules are carried out in the microbiological lab and takes action to resolve any problems identified
- 5- 8 year of successful experience (Sterile Area).
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy or Science.
- Preferably (Cairo, Obour, New Cairo, Nasr City, Heliopolis, Badr, Zagazig, Sharqiyah, and 10th of Ramadan) residents