Internal Audit Senior Specialist At Minapharm Pharmaceuticals
Minapharm Pharmaceuticals is a leading pharmaceutical company in Egypt and the Middle East and the largest end-to-end manufacturer of biological therapies in MEA with over 20 years of experience in cellular and bioprocess engineering. Headquartered in Cairo, Minapharm commercializes over 100 life-saving and life-enhancing products ranging from small molecules to complex bioengineered proteins and viral vectors, with an impressive immunotherapy pipeline. Together with its wholly-owned Berlin-based subsidiary, ProBioGen AG – a world-leading CDMO, Minapharm has established an integrated business model making it the only gene-to-market company in the region. Consolidating its international platform of intelligent biopharmaceutical technologies with the longstanding process development and manufacturing expertise in the MEA, Minapharm, together with ProBioGen, has incorporated MiGenTra GmbH headquartered in Berlin and manufacturing in Cairo, to enhance the accessibility to critical healthcare transforming medicines through product development and commercialization of Biosimilar mABs, Cell, and Gene Therapies and vaccines, at affordable prices in Egypt, and MEA.
MigenTra Egypt is currently hiring Internal Audit Senior Specialist.
Diversity & Respect
Integrity & Accountability
Leadership & Empowerment
Innovation & Continuous Learning
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Prepare and conduct cGMP internal audit activities
2. Ensure adherence to all relevant rules and regulations
3. Evaluate effectiveness of assigned CAPAs of conducted audits.
4. Audit third parties and sub-contractors for GMP Compliance.
5. Issue new relevant SOPs and revise the approved SOP according to revision plan.
6. Execute quality risk management projects.
· From 3 to 6 years of related experience.
· 2 years of experience in internal audit activities .
· Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical science/ biotechnology.
· Audit certification is preferred.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Location: 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
What we offer:
3. Life & Medical Insurance
4. Profit Share
5. Working hours from 8:00 AM till 4:30 PM
6. 5 working days from Sunday to Thursday.