Regional Financial Analyst At Nestle Egypt
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Responsible for the financial planning processes across the businesses within Nestlé in the Market and ensures flawless execution and high quality of deliverables.
A day in the life of…
- Acts a true team member of the DS HUB, and works together with the other Analysts to ensure consistency, standardization and homogeneity of tools, systems, and deliverables provided to Business Units and Corporate team in MENA HO.
- Is the Single Point of contact between the assigned Business Unit and the DS HUB for decision support related matters and owns specific (cross-BUs) responsibilities assigned by the Lead. Key support to the Business Controller in MENA HO.
- Supports trend analyses of key P&L lines and works closely with Cluster DS teams to generate a holistic view of the financial performance of the BU across the region. Analyzes actuals and ensures follow-up on gaps between versus DF/Targets
- Ensures that a solid business planning process is in place across the business to provide transparency on forecasts, gaps, risks and opportunities
- Support the execution / consolidation / reporting of different planning cycles (ATLAS, MBS, DF, …) across the BU, coordinating with co-pilots and business partners
- Ensure that planning tools work efficiently, working procedures are documented, and that there is integration and consistency within system and scope
- Optimize marketing investments, drive ROI improvements, and ensure investments are evaluated as per Pre & Post evaluation requirements (completion, learning log…).
- Ensure initial Base Financial Forecast run is populated to enable BU Controllers to run simulations and provide necessary support for their business simulation activities
- Stewards of the Financial Planning process for financial deliverables. Ensure timely dissemination of related information to all stakeholders
What will make you successful
- Proficient user of Excel & PowerPoint application
- Good understanding of SAP BI, Power BI and AFO (Analysis for Office).
- 2 years in a previous Decision Support role (BU, Operations, Sales)
- BA/BS in Business/Finance
- CMA preferred